ISPRM 2018 is the best place to share your cutting-edge research, knowledge and experience in physical and rehabilitation medicine.
Submit an abstract and you can make a valuable contribution to the ISPRM 2018 scientific program with your oral or poster presentation.
Participate actively at ISPRM 2018 by presenting your research on one of the following topics:
- Clinical Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine Sciences
- Biosciences in Rehabilitation
- Biomedical Rehabilitation Sciences and Engineering
- Integrative Rehabilitation Sciences
- Human Functioning Sciences
See all abstract topics here.
Abstract Submission Deadline: February 6, 2018
Early Registration Deadline: 9 April, 2018
- Date: 08/07/2018 - 12/07/2018
Palais des congrès de Paris
2 Place de la Porte Maillot
- Type: International