Welcome to the renewed website of the
Belgian Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
We are proud to welcome you to our renewed website, where you can get all the info you need about our profession.
The aim of the Belgian Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is to stimulate the exchange of knowledge and ideas in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitaton to optimise patient care.
To be the driving force and the primary and preferred partner in Belgium for all issues regarding Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- To promote the scientific development of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in Belgium ;
- To organise scientific meetings and encourage doctors in training to actively participate through presentations;
- To liaise with European and international organisations pursuing the same goal;
- To provide encouragement awards for scientific work to be published or published in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation;
- To promote the creation of study groups in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Members can access the statutes here for their perusal.
In a dedicated member section our society members will find contact details of their colleagues, interesting job announcements, the statutes of our society, etc…
Also stay tuned for upcoming national and international congresses and courses! The congress agenda is regularly updated. If you have an interesting event to announce, please send details via the Contact page or by sending an email to our secretariat: email@example.com.